Text Size

How to RESPOND after an automobile accident

RReport the accident to the police immediately. Move your car only when to told to do so by the police.

EExplain the facts of the accident only to the police. DO NOT discuss it with insurance representatives, or others involved in the accident.

SSave any and all information related to the accident, especially the information provided on the subsequent card.

PPhone the law firm of Dodge and Altamura at 336-625-0791 and notify your insurance company.

OOnly speak about you accident to those your attorney deems appropriate. If someone questions you about the accident, refer them to our office.

NNever sign a document relating to the accident without first consulting your attorney.

DDo not hesitate to contact our office for advice if you are unsure how to respond to a situation related to an accident.