Dodge & Altamura is an Asheboro, North Carolina-based general litigation firm with extensive knowledge of many areas of the law. Our four attorneys have been in practice since 1999, and our Of Counsel, Sonja Hole, is a retired Assistant District Attorney who shares her invaluable familiarity with both sides of the court system.
Our attorneys represent clients in every stage of litigation, including filing and responding to lawsuits, conducting discovery, participating in mediation, and negotiating pre-trial settlements, hearings, trials, and appeals. We assist clients in civil litigation, personal injury, and criminal and traffic defense.
Let Dodge & Altamura's CASE Management System work for you:
Convenient: We appear in Court—you need only to call our office.
Affordable: Our rates are very competitive, and discounts and payment plans may be available.
Safe and Secure: Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Effective and Easy: We will handle your case quickly and effectively.
Our practice areas include—but are not limited to—the following:
- Criminal Defense, including Driving While Impaired (DWI/DUI), Driving While License Revoked (DWLR), and No Operator License (NOL), Larceny, Assault and Battery, Drug Charges, Probation Violations, and other misdemeanors and felonies.
- Traffic Infractions, including Driving While Impaired (DWI), Driving While License Revoked (DWLR), No Operator License (NOL), speeding, reckless driving, failing to yield, hit and run, no insurance, seat belt citations, and all other moving violations
- Family Law, including divorce, prenuptial agreements, separation agreements, property settlement, alimony, spousal support, termination of parental rights, adoption, child custody, child support, alienation of affection, domestic violence protective orders, and contempt.
- Personal Injury, including wrongful death, car accidents, slip and fall injuries, dog bites, truck accidents, nursing home abuse, workers’ compensation, and other cases.
- General Civil Litigation, including civil liberties, torts, creditor harassment, and property disputes.
- Contracts, including business contracts, employment contracts, leases, loans, property, and personal contracts.